This is my go-to Cast-Iron Pan-Seared Chicken recipe! It is so easy to make and turns out excellent every single time! The secret of this recipe is the Marinade. ONLY 4 ingredients and you get a Juicy and Delicious Pan-Seared Chicken Breasts!
Ingredients for Cast-Iron Pan-Seared Chicken:
- 3 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 Tablespoon of DARK Soy Sauce (just for coloring)
- 5-6 Tablespoons of Kraft Classic HERB dressing
- Salt/Pepper to taste (approx. a pinch)
We got the chicken boneless skinless chicken breasts from Costco. We butterfly the chicken breasts so that the marinade will infuse the chicken to make it juicy. In addition, it makes cooking a lot faster.
What do I mean by ‘Butterfly the Chicken Breast’?
Butterflying: splitting the chicken breast horizontally and opening it like a book. Martha Stewart has a good article and video on how to butterfly a chicken breast. For my recipe, you DON’T need to pound the chicken.
Tips to preparing/cleaning the chicken breasts: Soak the chicken breasts in cold water and add 2 squirts of lemon juice and let it sit for 10 mins. Then Rinse 2-3 times with cold water afterward.
Instructions for Cast-Iron Pan-Seared Chicken:
- Butterly 3 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Follow the above step to clean the Chicken Breasts with Lemon Juice
- In a small bowl, add 1 Tablespoon of DARK Soy Sauce, 5-6 Tablespoons of Kraft Classic HERB dressing and a pinch of Salt/Pepper to taste. You can taste the marinade to see if it is ok before starting to marinade the chicken breasts.
- Marinade the 3 Chicken Breasts in a Pyrex glass salad bowl with the Marinade for minimum of 2 hours. I recommend to Marinade the Chicken Breasts Overnight. This will tendorize and infuse the chicken.
5. Heat the Cast-Iron Pan with a drizzle of Canola Oil on high-heat.
6. Add one chicken breast at a time into the Cast-Iron Pan and pan-seared each side until golden in color and cooked.
7. Continue step #6 for the 2nd and 3rd chicken breasts until all 3 Chicken Breasts are cooked.
8. Cut the Cast-Iron Pan-Seared Chicken Breasts into strips and ready to SERVE!
This is a GREAT Chicken Breast Recipe. It does NOT take long to prepare and cook. I use this Pan-Seared Chicken Breasts in my Chicken Fresh Roll with Peanut Dipping Sauce Recipe!
Instead of using a Cast-Iron Pan, you can also use this recipe and Grill the chicken breasts. The Dark Soy Sauce gives some color to the Chicken Breasts. The HERB Dressing tendorize the Chicken.
SERVE this Cast-Iron Pan-Seared Chicken Breasts on Steamed White Rice with a side dish of any vegetables like
- Simple Grilled Vegetables Recipe
- Home-Made Pickled Daikon and Carrots
- Super Healthy, Easy Baked Eggplant Recipe
- Stir-Fry Baby Kale and Spinach with Mushroom
Please SHARE this recipe with your Family, Friends and Colleagues and SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel for more recipes! Thank you!