What do you feel like doing on a WARM, Sunny day? Do you have the same thought as I am? Barbeque day! Yay! Check out this Simple Grilled Vegetables Recipe with ONLY 4 Ingredients! It is so so easy and quick to grill such tasty vegetables. The secret is in the Sauce that you use to toss the Vegetables.
My favorite vegetables to make this Simple Grilled Vegetables are:
- 2 Eggplants (Sliced into 1/4 to 1/3 inch thick)
- 1 pint Button Mushroom (Brown or White)
- Portabella Mushroom
- 1 Yellow Pepper (Sliced into large strips)
- 1 Red Pepper (Sliced into large strips)
- A bunch of Asparagus (trimmed)
- 1 Red Onion (Sliced into 1/4 to 1/3 inch thick)
Seasoning for the Simple Grilled Vegetables Recipe:
- 3 tablespoons of Canola Oil
- 3 tablespoons of Light Soy Sauce
- 6 tablespoons of Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt/Pepper to taste
- Cut up the Eggplant and Red Onion into 1/4 to 1/3 thickness
- Cut the Yellow and Red Peppers into Large Strips
- In a small bowl, mix 3 tablespoons of Canola Oil, 3 tablespoons of Light Soy Sauce and 6 tablespoons of Balsamic Vinegar. Add Salt and Pepper mix to taste.
- In a Salad Bowl, toss the Eggplant, Button Mushroom, Yellow Pepper and Red Pepper with the Seasoning and mix well
- Make another bowl of Seasoning (i.e. 3 tbsp of Canola Oil, 3 tbsp of Light Soy Sauce, 6 tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar and Salt/Pepper to taste) for the Esparagus, Red Onion and Portabella Mushroom
- Pour the Seasoning on the Asparaus and use hand to massage the seasoning into the asparagus. Add in Portabella Mushroom and Red Onions so that the seasoning coats the vegetables.
- Clean and oil the grill grates. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Place the vegetables directly on the grill. Flip after a couple minutes, once they begin to have grill marks. Then cook an additional 2 minutes on the other side.
- Save the Seasoning and pour back on the grilled vegetables.
- Cut the Portabella Mushrooms and Yellow/Red Pepper into smaller pieces.
Check out some of my favorite Recipes:
- Super Healthy , Easy Baked Eggplant Recipe
- Easy Spicy Garlic Shrimp
- Tuna Pickled Daikon and Carrots Ciabata Sandwich
- Home-Made Cheese Steak Sandwich
Here are some recommended Tools for Barbequeing:
Please SHARE this recipe with your Family, Friends and Colleagues and SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel for more recipes! Thank you!