Have you ever had Grilled Sausage Vegetable Pasta Salad? This is a PERFECT Dish on a summer day! This recipe is very Simple yet Healthy! This ONLY requires 8 ingredients.
Ingredients for Grilled Sausage Vegetable Pasta Salad:
- A box of La Molisana Rotini Pasta
- 1 Pack of 5 REA Hot Italian Sausages
- 1/2 Red Onion
- Half Red Pepper
- 1/2 Orange Pepper
- A handful of Grape Tomatoes (15-20 tomatoes) (split)
- 1 Tablespoon of pitted half olives
- Kraft Classic Herbs Salad Dressing (enough to coat the pasta)
Instructions for Grilled Sausage Vegetable Pasta Salad:
- Preheat the grill, setting the burners on high. Oil the grate.
- Season the Red Onion, Red Pepper and Orange Pepper in Oil, Light Soy Sauce and Balsamic Vinegar and Salt/Pepper to taste (See below for Seasoning of Simple Grilled Vegetables Recipe.)
- Grill the Sausages and the Seasoned Vegetables.
- Slice the grilled sausages and cut the Red Onion, Red Pepper and Orange Pepper into chunks.
5. Boil water In a large pot and add salt, cook the pasta until al dente. Drain and oil lightly. Pour the pasta into a Glass Salad Bowl.
6. Split the Grape Tomatoes.
7. Combine the grilled vegetables, tomatoes on top of the Pasta and toss well with a salad serving set.
8. Add in Sliced Grilled Sausages and Pitted Halves Black Olives. Then toss well to combine everything.
9. Pour some Kraft Classic Herbs Salad Dressing and stir well until the pasta is well coated with the dressing. Optional: you can pour in the seasoning used in the grilled vegetables and mix well. This adds a nice flavor to the pasta salad.
10. ENJOY this delicious Pasta Salad! This can be served COLD or at Room Temperature.
Seasoning for the Simple Grilled Vegetables Recipe:
- 3 tablespoons of Canola Oil
- 3 tablespoons of Light Soy Sauce
- 6 tablespoons of Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt/Pepper to taste
If you don’t have an Outdoor BBQ, no problem. You can use the Stove-top & Oven Method as per below. Follow the above Seasoning method for the Red Onion, Red Pepper and Orange Pepper and then do the following steps to replace above Step #1-3 grilling instruction.
Stove-top & Oven Method:
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread a single layer of the seasoned vegetables on the baking sheet and broil on HI for about 15 minutes or until the veggies start to grill & slightly blacken.
- In the meantime, heat a non-stick pan or Cast Iron Pan on medium-high heat with a tiny bit of olive oil.
- Crumble all of the Field Roast Italian Sausages and saute for about 10 minutes until they start to become slightly textured & browned.
- Once the veggies and sausage are done, set aside and allow to cool.
This recipe makes 4-6 servings. Pasta Salad is the best recipe you can make to do a meal-prep if you have a 9-5 Full-Time job. You can leave the pasta salad in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days and serve it cold
This Pasta Salad recipe is also a great option to bring to the Beach on a Summer Day! However, you need to carry the pasta salad in a cooler to keep it cold.
Below are other Salad recipes that I highly recommend:
Please SHARE this recipe with your Family, Friends and Colleagues and SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel for more recipes! Thank you!