Everyone must be wondering What is the best way to make a delicious grilled cheese sandwich? Why does restaurant make such mouth-watering grilled cheese sandwich? The answer is you ‘CAN’ make it too! Make this gourmet delicious Grilled Cheese Sandwich with only 3 Ingredients (2 slices of bread, shredded cheese and butter) on the stove in 5 minutes!
ONLY 3 Ingredients for Grilled Cheese Sandwich!
Based on HealthLine, Cheese is an excellent source of:
I can’t believe this simple and quick grilled cheese sandwich recipe makes such delicious meal! All you need is 3 ingredients and a small non-stick frying pan: Butter, Bread and shredded Marble/Cheddar Cheese. The Real Tips to this mouth-watering sandwich is the ‘BUTTER’ face down on the frying pan. This makes the sandwich come out nice and crisp!
Benefits of Cheddar Cheese used in Gourmet Grilled Cheese Sandwich:
- vitamin K2, a nutrient that prevents calcium from building up in your arteries and veins. Getting sufficient K2 may decrease your risk of heart disease.
This grilled cheese sandwich is so simple yet so yummy! The cheese in the sandwich oozes out. The bread is crisped to perfection! This grilled cheese sandwich can be served as breakfast, lunch or dinner. Or even late night snack if you feel hungry.
I love this recipe so much that every time my boyfriend asked me what I want for breakfast, I always want this mouth-watering grilled cheese sandwich! and voila, the grilled cheese sandwich is ready in 5 minutes!
Let me know what you think after you try this recipe with the best way to make grilled cheese sandwich! I believe Adults or Children love grilled cheese sandwich as a meal or snack!
These are some of my favorite recipes that you may like:
- Super Healthy, Easy Baked Eggplant Recipe
- Easy Spicy Garlic Pepper Shrimp
- Mochi Cake Recipe
- Soy Sauce Salmon
- Pan-Fried Asparagus
- I use white bread. I find the grilled cheese sandwich tastes better with white bread. However, if you choose healthy over yummy, then go with whole wheat or multi-grain bread. (e.g. Wonder white bread, Village white bread)
- Cut the grilled cheese sandwich with a serrated knife. This will prevent the sandwich breaking up.
- Cut the grilled cheese sandwich diagonally. This makes a difference.
- Make sure to use Medium Heat to keep the bread toasty and not burnt.