This Simple Meatball Linguini Recipe is so Easy to make and DELICIOUS at the same time! I am sure Pasta with Meatball is everyone’s comfort food! This recipe is so simple and ready in 30 minutes! Check out how to make gourmet pasta dish using frozen meatballs.
Everytime I don’t know what to cook or eat for dinner, Meatball Pasta is always the BEST dish to go to. This Simple Meatball Linguini Recipe is made with President’s Choice Sirloin Beef Meatballs. This is a great meal-prep ideas. Everytime we make this dish, there is always left-over for the next few day’s meal. I am sure this dish will be a hit with friends and family! If you have kids, I am sure they will love this for lunch or dinner!
Ingredients for Simple Meatball Linguini Recipe:
- 1 pack of 450g La Molisana Linguini (you can use Fresh Pasta or Spaghetini)
- A box of President’s Choice SIRLOIN Beef Meatballs (60 Meatballs)
- 1 jar of Classico Tomato Sauce (you can use any kind. The one I used in this recipe is Italian Sausage with Peppers & Onions
- 2 Plum Tomatoes (Diced)
- 1 Red Onion (Diced)
- 2 teaspoon of Garlic Oil (Home-made)
- 1 Pinch of dry Rosemary (you can use fresh if you have it handy at home)
- A splash of White Wine
- 1/2 cup of Campbell Chicken Broth
- A handful of Basil (Chopped)
How to Make Simple Meatball Linguini Recipe:
This Simple Meatball Linguini Recipe comes together in 30 minutes!
For the Linquini:
- Boil a large pot of water and add in 1 tablespoon kosher salt.
- Then add in the linguini and cook until Al Dente, approx. 8-9 minutes.
- Drain the linguine.
- BIG Tip to prevent pasta from sticking: Toss the linguine with oil (I used Sunflowerseed oil)
For the Meatball Tomato Sauce:
Firstly, thaw the frozen meatballs at room temperature for 5 minutes while dicing the 2 plum tomatoes, the red onion and chopping the basil. In a stainless steel pot, brown the meatballs for 5 mintues and remove the meatballs from the pot to a plate.
Next Sauté the diced red onion in the pot with a little oil. Add in the garlic oil, rosemary and chili flakes (optional). Pour in a splash of white wine and mix well.
Then, add in the diced tomatoes, meatballs and tomato sauce and stir well. Mix the leftover tomato sauce in the jar with the chicken broth. Pour it into the pot and stir well to mix all ingredients together.
Voila! the GOURMET meatballs are ready to serve on top of the linguini. Garnish this Simple Meatball Linguini dish with some chopped basil. ENJOY!
This recipe is perfect for meal-prep! You can always boil another pack of 450g of Linguini or Spaghetti to go with the remainder of the Meatball Tomato Sauce once the first batch of pasta is finished.
Did you give this Simple Meatball Linguini Recipe a try? Please leave me a comment and recipe rating below if you do!
If you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram. I would love to see your creation of this recipe! You can also Subcribe to my Email List to be the FIRST to get any new recipe post.
Please SHARE this recipe with your Family, Friends and Colleagues and SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel for more RECIPES! Thank you!