One day, my friend gave me 2 creme caramels that she made using this recipe, they were tasty! Below is the recipe for the creme caramel. I will definitely try this out soon.
This recipe makes 6 creme caramels using 4 oz ramekins.
4 oz ramekins
To make Caramel:
- Dissolve the sugar for the topping in a saucepan, boil until it turns brown, add one spoon of water.
- Please be careful when pouring a spoon of water into the sugar, the water will splash.
- Pour the syrup to ramekins, set aside.
To make Custard:
- (A) - Pour milk/whip cream and sugar into saucepan, stir it until you start to see small bubbles then turn the heat off.
- (B) - Beat the Eggs with vanilla in a large bowl
- Pour (A) into (B) slowly, whisk it into the egg mixture. Sift before pouring into ramekins.
- Place Ramekins in large roasting pan, pour enough hot water to come halfway up the sides of the ramekins
- Bake the creme caramel for about 20 minutes in 350 degrees
Share this Recipe