Have you had your Burger topped with a Fried Egg and Caramelized Onions? Less is MORE! Summer is here so BBQ is the BEST way to make this Simple Burger. This Caramelized Onions Fried Egg Burger ONLY requires 6 Ingredients!
Ingredients for Caramelized Onions Fried Egg Burger
- 1/2 Red or White Onion (Julienne)
- 2 PC Brand Burger Patties
- Two Burger Buns
- 2 Large Eggs
- Mix of Salt/Pepper to taste
- Smoked Paprika Garlic, Chili and Chives Spice Blend to taste
Instructions for Caramelized Onions Fried Egg Burger
- Preheat an outdoor grill at high heat and lightly oil grate.
- Put the 2 Beef Patties on the Grill and grill both sides until cooked.
- Julienne 1/2 an Onion.
- Use the Cast Iron Round Griddle and heat up on the grill to heat the pan. (you can use small cast iron pan too).
- Then lightly oil the Cast Iron Round Griddle.
- Once pan is hot, add in the onion and caramelize it. Then remove the caramelized onion to a bowl.
7. Use the same Cast Iron Round Griddle and crack an egg on it and fry it to your liking. I like mine over easy.
8. Add in mix of Salt/Pepper and Smoked Paprika Garlic, Chili and Chives Spice Blend to taste.
9. Simultaneously, put the 2 Buns on the Grill to toast slightly.
10. Assemble the Burger by putting the Beef Patty first, then add the Fried Egg and lastly Caramelized Onions on a Bun.
11. Voila! Ready to SERVE! Simple Burger with Fried Egg and Caramelized Onions!
I love Avocado. Hence I slice one Avocado and serve as a Side Dish. I sprinkled some salt/pepper to taste. If you want, you can add the sliced Avocado to the Burger.
If you love Avocado like I do, you may like this Avocado (Egg) Open-Faced Sandwich.
I like spicy food, so I rub some home-made hot pepper sauce on my beef patty.
What do you like on your Burger?
You can eat this Simple Burger with Fried Egg and Caramelized Onions as is without any condiments. If you’d like, you could add any of the following condiments:
- Mix of Siracha and Mayonnaise (the BEST! if you like a little spiciness in your burger)
- BBQ Sauce
Please SHARE this recipe with your Family, Friends and Colleagues and SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel for more recipes! Thank you!